honeywell cm67 timer wirless

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
please help I have an ideal boiler and a honeywell cm67 wireless timer that connects to it and ofcourse controls the heating temperature, I have set it to come on at 5am every day and it states on user guide that u move the slider to auto for the heating to come on at my desired time but I am finding that it constantly stays on and it getstoo warm were as I would rather that it comes on at my desired time any idea why it is doing that?

Sponsored Links
The CM67 is a programmable thermostat so it does not go on and off like a timer. You programme it to have up to 6 different temperature settings through each day. With the default settings, your heating during cold weather would be on all day because the minimum setting is 18C mon – fri and 21C at the weekends. Have you adjusted the set temperatures?

Hi mikely I have not set temp as can set 6 different temp through out the day but only prefer to keep the same temp all day so cancelled the other 5 settings for temp but once I programme the cm67 for my heating to come on at 5am a then slide the dial to auto but when obviously I want the heating to come on at 5am it comes on before my set time as obviosly the temp drops how can a stop that not to happen?

If you have cancelled the other 5 settings then the thermostat will be set to the same temperature all the time, hence the heating stays on. If you want the heating to go off at, say 10pm, set program 6 to 12C at 10pm.

Sponsored Links
I have set it to come on at 5am every day and it states on user guide that u move the slider to auto for the heating to come on at my desired time
1. What time do you get up in the morning?
1. Is 5am the actual time set for period 1?
2. Do you have optimization ON (parameter 15:Op=1)?
4. What is the last time/temperature setting?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back