Honeywell CM67rf programmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Can someone please advise me how to programme - Honeywell CM67cf 7 day programmer.... Thanks

Sponsored Links
I've got the 61 and find that optimum start is a nuisance (cant remember if its enabled as standard or not). Can someone explain how this feature saves energy (or dosent it)? i dont really get it, i knmow it will heat your home up to the required temp at a set tiome by learning how long it takes to get a set temp rise but how does that save energy (unless it does not and it just another lazy feature for the modern world).

Lets say you get up at 7.00 am and with a normal stat/clock you set the clock to switch the heating on at 6.30am to guarantee when you get up the house is up to temperature.

Now supposing the following day the outside tempertaure is a little warmer (and the house is a little warmer); the house may only need 20 minutes to warm up. If you switch the heating on at 6.30am you've wasted 10 minutes of "energy" warming the house when its not required.

Optimum start would have delayed the heating on time by 10 minutes saving a little energy.

Sponsored Links
Well there's nothing like hijacking a post is there? and by a regular too....... :rolleyes:

Thanks for your tips.... particularly Oilman but don't you think I have surfed the net to find the answer? Even Honeywell themselves! Their current model CM67rf is different to mine, my one has only button controls no sliding bit as there PDF.... but thanks anyway ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back