Honeywell ST9400C 7-Day Electronic Programmer with 2-Channel

It's called TPI (Time Proportional Integral), it is supposed to save energy. The T4 has it similar to the CM907.

Honeywell T4 Wired 7 Day Programmable Thermostat - T4H110A1021

Will this be suitable for an Trianco Oil Fire boiler ?

Sponsored Links
Honeywell T4 Wired 7 Day Programmable Thermostat - T4H110A1021

Will this be suitable for an Trianco Oil Fire boiler ?

Yes, that'll be fine. It has a couple of settings you can change to better suit an oil boiler eg cycles per hour (change to 3 from the default 6) and minimum burn time (change to 4 min from the default 1).

Sponsored Links
Yes, that'll be fine. It has a couple of settings you can change to better suit an oil boiler eg cycles per hour (change to 3 from the default 6) and minimum burn time (change to 4 min from the default 1).
Thanks, noted down for when I get this.

The T4 is a straight swap for the CM907. It isn't an upgrade in terms of the features offered. By default the T4 it is supplied with 4 programable temperatures per day rather than the 6 per day that the CM907 offers, the T4 can be changed to 6 programmable temperatures per day in the installer settings.

I have found a T4 priced at £66 incl P&P.

Anybody know if I can get a better price ?

It's getting near that expensive time Christmas, need to save £££.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back