Honeywell CM907 overshoot setting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
On the above programmer / stat I fitted, you can set the accuracy of when it turns on and off to maintain a constant temperature.

Can anyone tell me what this should be set at - e.g. 1 degree or 2 degrees etc.

Thanks

Nick

Sponsored Links
You should start with the lowest hysteresis setting and use that unless it causes the heating to cycle too frequently.

It all depends on the boiler flow temperature, heat loss, distance from stat to nearest rad etc. but I would suggest staying off for 10-15 minutes would be fine.

Tony

Sponsored Links
You should start with the lowest hysteresis setting and use that unless it causes the heating to cycle too frequently.

It all depends on the boiler flow temperature, heat loss, distance from stat to nearest rad etc. but I would suggest staying off for 10-15 minutes would be fine.

Tony
Thanks
The setting I was looking at was whereby it will kick back in after a 1 degree fall - this can be changed to 2 degrees etc. I think I read somewhere about the number of times it can come on in an hour too - will have a look

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back