Honeywell CM907 Room Stat wiring..............?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've had one of these for ages but not used it, I'm getting my new system fitted tomorrow and want it fitted but I cannot for the life of me find any wiring manual :oops:

I cannot download it from the site for some reason so can anyone help me out?

Cheers!

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that!

Am I right in thinking that this room stat is now a requirement for the sign off? I'd rather not have it to be honest as we are out a lot, I would much rather just have the programmer turn the heating on and off and manually turn it on if need be :D

Any idea's?

Heating controls come under part L of the building regulations, a room stat or trv's are required to comply, having said that the installer only fills in the benchmark form that comes with the boiler, this is a record of commissioning and a record of future servicing, this remains your property and stays with the boiler. It wouldn't bother me in you didnt want a room stat, one less job to do!!

Sponsored Links
Heating controls come under part L of the building regulations, a room stat or trv's are required to comply
The Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide (2010) requires the use of a room stat and TRVs - unless you are just replacing a component (eg boiler) of an existing system, in which case you don't have to retrofit TRVs.

The thermostat will turn your heating on and off. Not quite the same as a programmer, but better.

I'd rather not have it to be honest as we are out a lot, I would much rather just have the programmer turn the heating on and off and manually turn it on if need be
But the CM907 is a combined 7-day programmer and thermostat. So if you are out you can set the heating to turn off (actually to a lower temperature, say 10C) when you go out and come back on (temp say 21C) just before you arrive home.

You can even do this when you are away for a long time (up to 99 days).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back