Honeywell CM921

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, my Honeywell CM921 Thermostat does not display properly, I can hardly see anything on the LCD screen.

Can I buy another same thermostat and bind it with my current receiver, or do I have to change both of them?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
It is possible to rebind a new thermostat to your existing reciever. The rebinding procedure will be in the manual.

But i am not aware of anywhere that you can buy just the thermostat. They always come in a package of thermostat and reciever. Maybe have a look on ebay and see what you can find

Sponsored Links
Thanks for help.

Yes, there are people selling the thermostat seperately on Ebay. Just want to make sure it works with my existing receiver.

It is possible to rebind a new thermostat to your existing reciever. The rebinding procedure will be in the manual.

But i am not aware of anywhere that you can buy just the thermostat. They always come in a package of thermostat and reciever. Maybe have a look on ebay and see what you can find
Another question, are the receivers for CM921 same as CM927? juste wondering if I can bind the CM927 thermostat or CM92E thermostat to my current receiver?

Yes. I am pretty sure they are the same. But i would give honeywell a ring to double check this beforehand!

There seems to be a batch of these thermostats with faulty screens.

Email Honeywell and tell them your problem. Some people have had them replaced for nothing.

When i spoke to honeywell about the display issue they told me they will repair the screen for 5 years, i sent a few back and they never asked to see proof of purchase, there customer service is great give them a ring.

Thanks for all your help above.

I have contacted Honeywell last week. They agreed to send me a replacement for free even it is 4 years old, and ask me to send the old one back. Just got the new thermostat yesterday, and bind it to the old receiver very easily.

So problem solved, and 120 pounds saved. Just hope this one will last longer.

There might be fault with the product, but I am really impressed with Honeywell's customer service.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back