Honeywell CP042 Touch Center

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
All working well with custom home screen and text but how do you add a control device?

I imagined I could just add a button to activate an output to open a gate or something but can't for the life of me find how to program it in?

Is there any information on editing the whole thing? I know its low-res but it still seems like a good idea which hasn't been fully taken advantage of, there must be more I can do than use it as a glorified keyprox with a nice picture, especially considering how much it is meant to cost!

Sponsored Links
For control via the touch center you need to set the RIO output to control mode ON - 53.6.1. To show status its 53.6.2

Darn, how did I miss that :)

Thanks a lot, now if only I could edit the graphics so that it's a picture of a gate instead of a light bulb.

Is there a setting to turn the display of the RIO address next to the icon off? Would make it a bit end-user friendlier.

Actually while I'm here, 2 other questions...

1. Is there a way to get the chime zone to display when activated either on the touch or MK7, I thought 51.63 and 51.69 would allow this.

2. Is it possible to trigger the touch screen backlight to come on? my idea was to link it to the hall zone so that it would light up as you approached it.

Also does anyone have a non UK firmware that would enable the LEDs?

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back