Honeywell dt90-temp stuck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just replaced my Honeywell dial thermostat with a dt90. Very simple like for like replacement. However, the DT90 is now constantly showing 19 degrees as the room temperature. It never varies regardless of whether I turn the heating on or off.
Does it need calibrating somehow (I looked at the installers guide but nothing in there seemed to be applicable )
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Can you post a pic of your DT90's display?

The stat does not need "calibrating" but there is a parameter (To) which allows you to correct for differences between actual and displayed temperatures.

15221702596151191922531.jpg
15221702596151191922531.jpg I've left all the windows open and it still doesn't alter. The room was definitely colder than 19 degrees

Sponsored Links
Is it a new stat, in Mfr's packaging with all literature?

There is no light in the bottom right corner, which means the stat is turned off. Press the button at the bottom and hold down for two seconds; the light should come on.

What was the old stat and how was it wired? How is the new stat wired?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back