Honeywell DT92E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive just bought a Honeywell DT92E wireless thermostat thinking it would be as easy to wire as a plug is... I unclipped my existing Danfoss to find 3 wires (red, yellow and blue and an earth (the latter is not connected)). The Honeywell instructions ask for lots more and I'm completely lost. Before I do the right thing and call an electrician is there anyone who knows the product and can help me out.

Sponsored Links
Which wire is on which terminal on the old stat
What model danfoss stat is it

Probably one of the three wires is a neutral - we need to sort out which is what.

EDIT:

Probably it will be:

Red to L
Blue to N
Yellow to B
link between L and A

BUT

need to check the existing first as it may have been wired in a not normal way (and that happens A LOT!)

Thanks for the reply.

Im using a Danfoss RMT 230 at the moment

From left to right there are four connections numbered 4-1-3-2 in that order.

Blue is into 4, yellow (with a red tape round it) is into 1, 3 is empty and 4 is red.

hope that helps!

Sponsored Links
Hi,

Thank you... you got it absolutely right and it all works now, looks good and is economical

Thanks again

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back