Honeywell EvoHome

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Howdy folks,

Question for the heating engineers and anyone that knows!
I currently have a Vaillant EcoTec Plus 624 running standard rads via an EvoHome, i am using all 12 zones plus a few are doubled up. We had 14 rooms needing heat.

We have had our downstairs blown up and redone to create a 70mtr open-plan space (to the rear of the house) that my builders heating lads are putting in wet UFH using Wunda EPS 400.
They have however never used the Evohome kit and have suggested the Wunda Smart stat or a Hive to controll the UFH.
Questions:
1. Can i have EvoHome AND the likes of Hive on one system ? IE, EVO for DHW and Rads and Hive for UFH?
2. How hard is it to get the Evo UFH Unit sorted out? seems an awful lot of money... HCC80R is £480 now.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Evohome UF kit would work.
If you have bathroom rads fitted with smart head, free that up as you do not need HR92 if any of the zones are calling.

Alternative is got another controller and hook up the hot water zone to the Evohome too

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back