Honeywell G2 help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Can anyone help? I have a Honeywell G2 system, but have a few questions.

Can you register a new wireless PIR sensor without the programming software or cable?

Can you turn off the phoneline so a fault stops being registered?

Cheers

Chris

Sponsored Links
You do the rf zone programming on the engineer menu, zones, select the zone and then press rf options. Where it says serial no press that and press * to start programming the zone, then open the tamper on the zone and your done!

Yes, it is in the programming.

Yes it is also in the programming.

Did you not get a manual with it ?

Hi both,

Thanks for your help - i have a manual, but could not find that in it. I've now added the new sensor.

This is a system I have inherited, alone with the pin numbers too, so whilst I was in the engineers menu i too the opportunity to change the pin. When I now enter the pin i get a notice additional code required.

I have tried the L3 master and a repeat of the engineers, but I get the same message.

Anyone got an ideas??

cheers

Sponsored Links
Add a hash to the engineer code. This stops it asking for permissions every time.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back