Honeywell Galaxy adding a bellbox...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, i am trying to connect a bell box to my Honeywell Galaxy 2-20 alarm system. i just dont know where the connections go to, i know where they went on the old panel as there was one that said bell + - and another that said SCB + - , and i need to know where these wires would plug into on my new panel,

Thanks Very Much

Matty

Sponsored Links
All there in the book, and on the PCB.

Bell strobe tamper power.

thanks for the quick reply, but which do these corrospond to, for example which connection does bell + go to and so on. Thanks very much....

Bell + would indicate power.

Would it not?
What are the indicators on the PCB that you see?

Sponsored Links
the connections on the old panel show bell + - and SCB + -

The connections on the galaxy show BELL +12v and 0V and T and a table lamp or bell looking symbol and a symbol for strobe which i have learned which looks like a *

Thanks very much

Well done you have worked it out.

Easier to learn than be spoon fed I always say.

They go in the order needed.
I have no idea what bell you have.

But you need power tamper a bell and strobe trigger.

More of a prod at self learning than help.
But thanks anyway.....

hope you have one as SAB and one as SCB, or you may blow the panel op. Also tampers need to be in series, and especially with Texe boxes connected a certain way.

Good luck :arrow:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back