Installing AG6 BellBox to Accenta Mini G4 Alarm

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am currently installing an Intellisense AG6 bellbox to a Honeywell Accenta Mini G4 system.

I just want to double check the wiring of the bellbox.

On the Alarm control panel is have the connections:

BELL -
BELL +
STROBE -
SCB T
SCB A

On the Bell Box I have:

ST -
R -
SW -
V +
V -

How should I connect these please?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Bell + =V+
Bell - = SW-
STROBE - = ST-
SCB T = R-
SCB A = V-

Hi again,

I have wired up the bell box now exactly as you suggested.

Sorry but I now have another question.

When I power on the alarm system. 3 of my PIRs are powered on, but 1 has not power / light and is not working.

But they are all wired the same way and all the connections on both ends seem fine.

Also, during walk test 2 of the PIRs are constantly activating (showing as 1) even in an empty room.

Thanks

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I had one of my PIR not working then when i checked I had changed the wires on this one thinking it was the same as the others. I hope you get it sorted.

I had one of my PIR not working then when i checked I had changed the wires on this one thinking it was the same as the others. I hope you get it sorted.

Hey,

Thanks, all of my PIRs are the same make/model and have all been wired the same way. However, i will double check everything again in case i've done something daft!!

If you have a meter check the voltage at the pir.
You could have a break in the cable so I would check continuity of the cable.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back