Honeywell Galaxy Dimension 48 from ADT - seeking installer for re-set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, this is my first post, so here goes.

I recently moved to a new house with a stand-alone home office which has an ADT Honeywell Galaxy Dimension System installed using a MK7 Prox Keypad. No user codes were provided and the system is out of contract. I'm based near Towcester, Northampton and I'm searching for an engineer who can add some new door contacts - two are probably faulty - and reset the system for use as self-monitored with alerts to my phone.

Can anyone provide contact details of a freelance engineer serving this area who might be interested in working on this?

Sponsored Links
If you or someone you know is technically competent, I can help remotely. You'll need an Ethernet module for self monitoring. PM me.

Hi Stuart,

I've responded to your PM and attached the pixs in case they didn't arrive with my reply.

Attachments

• ADT Control Panel 2.jpg
    ADT Control Panel 2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Elmdene Box Internal 2.jpg
    Elmdene Box Internal 2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Main Boxes.jpg
    Main Boxes.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 56
Okay, your panel is a G2 panel and not a Dimension. This actually makes things a little easier. I'll PM.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back