hoover dishwasher hed 6612 problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried everything to try and fix my dishwasher it sounds like it takes water in then sits for a bit then it pumps the water out , it beeps lots with the 2 lights on pre rinse ,30 times it beeps,then wont go any futher( THE LITRE-COUNTER SWITCH! ) has been checked as seen advised on site before but I still have the problem,any help would be fab.have checked pump to all ok,

Sponsored Links
check out my other posts for a remedy on hed6612 80, should fix your problem. It's not likely to be litre counter nor module(pcb)

quote="nuttykatkin";p="1710742"]I have tried everything to try and fix my dishwasher it sounds like it takes water in then sits for a bit then it pumps the water out , it beeps lots with the 2 lights on pre rinse ,30 times it beeps,then wont go any futher( THE LITRE-COUNTER SWITCH! ) has been checked as seen advised on site before but I still have the problem,any help would be fab.have checked pump to all ok,[/quote]

Ours did the same- it stopped quite near the start of the cycle and both the pre wash light and wash light remained lit and it beeped 30 times. After looking it up we discovered it was because it wasn't filling up fast enough. We checked all the pipes to check nothing was blocked - no problems there. We had used a self cutting connector - one that when you attach it to your main copper water pipe, it cuts it's own hole in it...it hadn't properly cut through, so was only allowing a small trickle through. We tested it by disconnecting the dishwasher and running water directly into abucket from the connector - and discovered it had a slow water flow..that's when we took the fitting off and found the problem. Just used a drill to finish the hole off and put it all back together, now it's working brilliantly. Hope this helps someone else

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back