Hoover plug keeps getting a tug

Sponsored Links
I have the cable clamp on the outer sheath and as I said, it has slipped out of here in the past. I have now re-made the plug and will let you know if it reoccurs
Cable clamps can often go in two ways - if you have the clamp as an 'n', try turning it over and clamping it in the 'u' position - if that makes sense!

Why are MK plugs 8 times the price of a standard screwfix plug??
Do people use them?
We buy them by the bucket load (at a decent price) for spares when PAT'ing - for us, they are solid and they last.
Although, as they are a heavy plastic, if they are dropped from height onto a concrete floor, they can be a brittle.
Little chunks tend to fly off from the weakest point - around the cutouts for the cable grips.

Sponsored Links
Unless its in daily continous commercial use, the plastic retaining strip, properly screwed down, wouldn't allow the cord to slip.

Blup

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back