Hoover WDM 120 washer/drier /dryer (save me from the wife!)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, i have had a good read of some previous posts etc and would just like to run this past some of you.

The problem started when the drain pipe at the bottom of the drum split (rubbed against the weight) and leaked onto the drain pump. I replaced the pipe but now the machine doesn't spin. The drain pump motor runs as i can see it spinning and emptying water down the waste.

I guess it could be the brushes on the drum motor its just a big coincidence that it would decide to happen at the same time.

Are there any other things i can check / may have dislodged when i was changing the pipe? I will be checking the obvious cables to the motor in the morning.

Sponsored Links
i think the new problem is a bum steer, gave the drum a push and it burst into life, i will replace the brushes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back