Hoppe uPVC handle spring cassette help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Struggling to find a spring cartridge for a set of Hoppe handles.

They are Hoppe "Paris" 92PZ extended length handles (typically for the elderly or people with disabilities), and have 122mm centres. I can only find them for sale unsprung. I've already established that some other Hoppe handles are exactly the same backplate (220mm high) as the Paris and have the same issue. The models available sprung/unsprung tend to be 240mm high - with the extra 20mm being above the handle spindle where a cartridge will go.

It does seem pretty odd that any manufacturer would have two backplate lengths with the same fixing centres, but that appears to be the case with Hoppe.

My question is whether anyone does a cartridge that will fit. It would need to be 4mm thick (most are 5mm). It would need to be a max of 65mm long if shaped to fit, or just 50mm if rectangular. The nearest I found is shown in the photo - but this is 5mm thick and 69mm long.

Any ideas appreciated!

Attachments

• Hoppe.jpg
    Hoppe.jpg
    325.7 KB · Views: 115
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back