Horstmann H37XL to Nest 3rd Gen - HELP

The H37xl has volt free contacts.

Really?

Not according to the manufacturers diagram below, kindly supplied by the OP in his first post when he asked the question.

Capture.JPG

Later on he told us he had made a mistake and posted a diagram of the volt free version. I can only go on the info provided.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
Sponsored Links
Really?

Not according to the manufacturers diagram below, kindly supplied by the OP in his first post when he asked the question.

View attachment 250915

Later on he told us he had made a mistake and posted a diagram of the volt free version. I can only go on the info provided.

You wrote "
It's difficult to see the wires properly in your photo, but some of the wire connections appear somewhat unconventional. There seems to be a link between terminals L, 2 and 5 and it's unusual to have links between L and any of the other terminals (eg L, 2, 5)"

It is normal practice to use links when using a prog with volt free contacts !!

Hmm. I think you have missed the point.

The OP in his first post provided us with this diagram of his programmer.

capture-jpg.250915

And you said
The H37xl has volt free contacts.

Except there aren't any volt free contacts in the diagram of a H37XL above

OK he got it wrong and said he has posted wrong information, which was all clarified before you joined the thread.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back