Hospital pipe brackets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been asked to replace these ugy old stained plastic pipe brackets with brass ones The problem is there is no leeway with the pipes I can probably cut the old ones out by sawing through the screw in the wall at the back of the bracket but how do I screw the new one in after cleanin up the pipes and wall ? Or better still can you buy brackets that are not screwed in from the back of the pipe ?

Attachments

• IMG_20210310_121027 (3).jpg
    IMG_20210310_121027 (3).jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 79
Sponsored Links
You might get saddle brackets in steel or copper, or indeed plastic, not sure if it's so easy to get brass ones, unless they are made up.

Blup

Last edited:
I got brass ones from a company called Webbs in Weston Super Mare. My problem is screwing them, brass or otherwise, into the wall behind the pipes which have very little "give".

Sponsored Links
Google " copper saddle clips" and the 2 piece ones will appear- that's what you need ;)

Nige You have put me in the right direction. I have just found this brass clip on one of the sites for the copper clips and as you can see it is screwed into the wall either side of the pipe like te copper saddles and not behind it Seems probem solved. "Cast brass school board brackets" Thanks

v
upload_2021-3-10_14-20-39.png

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back