Hot Water ain't very hot

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
Moved into a flat a while ago which has storage heaters and off peak electricity I guess servicing the hot water tank which is a Santon Premier Unvented Hot Water System model type TP120E capacity 120 litres. Problem is the water isn't very hot when used and therefore hardly lasts warm for a shower. Is there a theromostat or something I can adjust on it, or does anyone have any ideas please. I don't need cold showers yet!
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
I'd bet a shilling that under the blob(s) on the side where the wires go in, are thermostats you could twiddle. Turn the power off while you're delving.

ChrisR said:
I'd bet a shilling that under the blob(s) on the side where the wires go in, are thermostats you could twiddle. Turn the power off while you're delving.

:D Spot on chris - dial under cover was on hot so turned half way to very hot - great - no more cold showers - thanks a lot I owe you a shilling - Ian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back