hot water heater troubles:

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hot water heater troubles:

:cry:
my name is lynne and i have a problem. i had to take and disconect my hot water heater because had to replace a floor under it, because of a hose got 2 little hole in it spraying water out of it. now i finally got that all done connected the electric wires to it again and the rest of the hoses then i put the water on again to let it fill up, without puting the electric on yet. i waited for about half hour then turned on electric everything was fine with the water but when i turned on the kicken water it was good then lost pressurer but all the rest of house was fine, don't know what happen, but have to take it off again tomorrow becauses on one of the hoses it is linking out alittle water. :cry: but don't understand what went wrong. did i do right by turning on water to let it fill that way or was i supose to conect a hose to it to fill up. please help me i need help like right away. :cry: i learn fast about fixin things causes the man of the house don't know how to anything. i do it all. right down to replacin floors.
thank you, hurry hurry with help................. lynne

Sponsored Links
Possible air lock,next time open all the hot taps first then fill the water up & then shut down the tap when water come out of it,this is to make sure no air traps.See how you get on from there.

Next time marry a Diy'er :)

:) :D :eek: :eek: thanks very much for your apply to my hot water heater problem, i had to have a plumber replace a pressure hose to it after all i've done anyway and the pressure problem was to take off the turn off part of the faucet on 2 of them and clean them out. now everything is fine. til the next problem with this 1985 mobile home. i call it the house that jack brought and walked away from :confused:
well you all have a great day, thanks again for getting back to me so fast, lynne

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back