Hot water not running

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a Tribune HE invented hot water heater. Our hot water has stopped running. I read a couple of threads where it said to increase the pressure by flipping to the valves either end of the flexi hose. This increased the pressure but our water is still cold. Appreciate any help. I've attached some pics too.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 59
Sponsored Links
I assume water is running out of your hot taps ,but it is cold . If that is so ,what are you using to heat the water in the cylinder ,electric immersion ,or your boiler ?

Yeah when I turn the hot water tap on, cold water comes out.

We’ve got a separate boiler downstairs. We haven’t had it on summer and hot water has still been running out fine. But if I do turn the boiler on now we can use it as a back up to heat the water up.

Do you have solar panels? Or a long-term fixed cheap electricity rate? If not then heating water via the gas boiler will be a lot cheaper than using the (electric) immersion heater- which you have apparently been doing.
Fault with the immersion heater- could be many things, more detail needed.

Sponsored Links
yep unless your getting electric from solar then you have made a boo boo by not using your boiler , far cheaper

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back