hot water problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,
I've got a volkera linea 28 combi boiler, recently when running the hot water the temperature has started to fluctuate between hot and cold. Also I've noticed that the pressure has started to creep up, gone from just over one bar to two point five. Is it a problem with the pressure valve and if so is there an easy (Cheap) fix

Sponsored Links
Could be a couple of issues there. It may be the expansion vessel has failed, the plate to plate is partially blocked, the filling loop is letting by, etc etc.

Best bet get recommendations for a good heating engineer to come take a look, they might charge you a call out or diagnostic fee but least your know where you stand.

It won't get any better with time.

Why do you want it fixed on the cheap?

Most people get their boilers properly serviced every years and any issues identified then!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Why do you want it fixed on the cheap?

Most people get their boilers properly serviced every years and any issues identified then!

Tony
I do get my boiler serviced each year, it's about six months off, and why wouldn't I want it done cheap.

Why do you assume?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back