Hotpint Condenser Dryer TC71 Cutting Out after a few seconds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help please.

Hotpint Condenser Tumble Dryer TC71 keeps Cutting Out after a few seconds (5 - 10 seconds). It's been fine since new( 1 year old) but today it cut out. If I press the start button it either starts fine for about 5 - 20 seconds then stops or sometimes I press the start button and it starts, but if I release my finger off the button it stops. I suspect some sort of thermal cutout problem maybe?? but I'm not sure where to look or what to look for to replace! :confused:

The machine itself is all clean......filter's clean, condenser cartridge is clean, water collector is empty.

Anything else ermm....It blows hot as normal. It's been on most of the day, but that's not unusual, it's been fine.

I'm quite capable of replacing the faulty component it's just knowing what is at fault. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Sponsored Links
i never got to work on them, what happens if you run it empty?

Quite possibly the start relay is faulty it is a black box behind the fascia panel

Sponsored Links
As this post is 8 years old I reckon it's scrapped now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back