Hotpoint aqualtis AQGD 169Swash m/c leaking from soap drawer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My aqualtis washing machine is leaking from the soap drawer and running out of bottom of door it's getting that bad I have to put towels down now, I have removed soap drawer and cleaned still no joy any ideas thanks

Sponsored Links
My aqualtis washing machine is leaking from the soap drawer and running out of bottom of door it's getting that bad I have to put towels down now, I have removed soap drawer and cleaned still no joy any ideas thanks

When you cleaned out the soap drawer did you manage to find all the channels and bits that lift up? Some pieces seem to be fixed but will dismantle and need a wire through them.

Sponsored Links
My hotpoint (different model) did this when the water pump got blocked, it couldn't empty the drum fast enough before it started spinning! It's not that big a job if yours is anything like mine to strip & remove the blockage! Mine was almost compleatly blocked with a circular cotton disc that was the perfect size to block the inlet to the pump!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back