Hotpoint Aquarius dishwasher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Having moved house and stored nearly new Hotpoint FDL 570G.R dishwasher for a while, connected into new house and found it won't work. It sounds like water is entering initially then drains and all lights start flashing - Salt, Rinse Aid,Washing,Drying and End lights. According to 'Troubleshooting' page in Manual it should be Water inlet filter blocked - that is clear. Water inlet pipe is new , unkinked and water runs freely, I have tipped the machine back in case it was the anti-flood device. My only other thought is the Water solenoid valve - could it be this, how can I check please?

Sponsored Links
Searched through 'Youtube' and found video on how to check the inlet valve - that all seems to be working correctly, so I'm thinking I'm going to have to bite the bullet and call out an engineer !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back