hotpoint aquarius dwf34

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my dishwasher (hotpoint aquarius dwf34) has been playing up since yesterday. it switches itself off and will not switch back on for around 10 minutes. when it does switch back on it starts at the same time and will only run for around 5 minutes then switch off again. we have cleaned it out also pulled it out from under the worktop to make sure there is no trapped pipes etc. but it still does the same thing,
can anyone help us please,

many thanks

Sponsored Links
i take it that the pump is running ,have you tiped the mc back for water in base

i'm pretty sure the pump is running because we had it running and reset it by pushing in the 2 buttons on the control panel and it emptied what water was in the dishwasher. as for tipping it back, no we haven't done that yet but i will do it this evening and will post back,

thanks for your help rocks1,

mortus

ok so i tipped it backwards in the backyard and then put it back and all seemed to be working again :D used it a few times, then it has now started to do the same thing again..... :cry:

it just switches itself off, then will not switch back on again for around 15minutes or so. then when it does eventually come back on it starts again from the point that it switched off and carries on for another 5 minutes then switches off again,

has anyone got anymore advice please??????

thanks,

mortus

Sponsored Links
You need to find the source of the leakage onto the bottom plate.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back