Hotpoint Aquarius FDW60 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My FDW60 Aquarius keeps shedding its top spray arm during a wash. I've replaced the spray arm and the upper feed pipe but to no avail. There's no obvious fault. Anybody any idea as to what's going on? Grateful for any advice. The machine has worked well for six years.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your reply which I've considered at length. The fitting procedure is simple and straightforward, one for which a degree in astronautics is not needed. Unless, of course, there is some hidden trade secret.

EAW

Sponsored Links
Foxhole, maybe one does need an astranautics degree. I took your tip and examined the problem again. I found that after just using fingers I could achieve another 10 degrees of turn using a pipe wrench. I haven't checked it out yet but am confident the arm will stay on. However, I'm still not sure why it came off in the first place. So, many thanks.

EAW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back