HOTPOINT AQUARIUS - PROBLEMS!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,
I wonder if anyone can help me??
We have a Hotpoint Aquarius which is going through the wash cycle, then when it comes to draining, spinning is not working. I am unsure whether is a draining problem or spinning problem...rather than go and buy another one, I searched google and came across this site. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
the most likely cause is an obstruction in the pump - see the appliance handbook if you still have it - remove the mick plate and unscrew / remove the pump filter (bottom right). If it won't come out is is definitely blocked and you will need to tip the appliance enough to remove one of the hoses and carefully clear the blockage with your fingers - don't forget to turn off the electricity while you do this and have a bowl to catch any water in the hoses.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back