HOTPOINT aquarius washing machine, fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys ive just recently purchased a hotpoint aquarius WF541 1400 spin washing machine from a mate who has emmigrated to australia, when you first turn the machine on it seems to work fine. But it is taking over 2 hours and still not finishing a "fast wash" what should be done in approx 40 minutes. The prewash light (second from the left) is constantly flashing and i keep on having to press the cancel buton to finish the program. Also im not sure if the round dial should turn around as the machine works its programs or just stays in the one, can anyone help me please? :cry:

Sponsored Links
Open circuit inlet valve and yes dial stays still

hi rocks1 thanks for your reply, can you tell me where i can locate it and what it looks like please,

Sponsored Links
its where the fill hose goes in ,it should fill twice when set on a prog within 5 mins if it only fills once valve gone.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back