Hotpoint Aquarius wd440

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi Folks

hopefully someone can help me with this as I seem to be making progress. My Aquarius wd440 had all the lights flashing so I looked in the back to get the code on the PCB board to go about getting a replacement from EMW ELECTRONICS (
). While I was there I checked the two pipes going to the pump. The large black one going from the drum to the pump and the outflow pipe going from the pump to the drain. Put everything back together and plugged it back in. Now all the lights are not flashing, just the on/off (very fast) and the 'reduce creases' button (flashing slower). Looking at the error codes (https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...40-flashing-lights-translation-needed.199319/) I'm not sure which code it is. I'd appreciate any help/tips anyone can offer on this. Having solved one problem I don't admit defeat just yet.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
So did you actually replace the pcb or not? The error code you now have suggests a problem with the pressure switch. As yo have been in the drain pump area I would suggest cleaning it out well & checking the small tube that goes up from the pump to the pressure switch. Blowing through it is usually enough to tell if there is a blockage.

Thanks jj4091. No I didn't replace the PCB board. I'll look at the pressure switch and do as you suggested. Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back