Hotpoint Aquarius WF541 - All lights are flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have got a Hotpoint Aquarius WF541. A few months ago when I select selected the ‘On’ button every light on the machine flashed for 10 seconds or so.

It stopped after 10 seconds and I would be able to use the machine as normal. The other day the lights continued to flash and they don’t stop which is preventing me from using the machine.

I ordered up a new PCB and fitted it – however the same problem exists. Every light continues to flash.

The machine is 7 years old – any ideas, time for a new machine?

Sponsored Links
Ignore the flashing lights. It's the status of the lights on the right that's the error code , they are on constant.

Rocks, not sure what you mean. Every light is flashing so I'm not sure about getting an error code. It's not as though there is a combination of lights on.

Ignore what 1 said before got bit confused replying to loads of posts. Your problem if every light is flashing is the c 17 cap on the pcb. Was the pcb new and programmed ,

Sponsored Links
Yes, for it from the electrical firm you recommend in your other posts. EMW electrics. It came programmed.

I would contact them and tell them the fault. It's poss a faulty pcb. That fault relates to a faulty cap. Which I reckon has not been changed.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back