Hotpoint DC28s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Silver Hotpoint DC28 Slim line Dishwasher, I bought it years ago but didn't use it for years as I didn't have room for it in my Kitchen, after I used it a few times I took the front panel off (for reasons I wont go into) but now I cant remember if the programme dial should Click or at least be stiff when I turn it!! Also the Delay button doesn't seem to do much! I have to admit I haven't used that button but it doesn't feel right, Any help as I feel gutted its out of warrentee yet I've only used it about 4 times!

Thanks, David

Sponsored Links
It's not stiff or does not click it just turns on to the program and locks it if you turn it again it should feel lumpy. As for the delay bit just set the program leave switched on then press delay till it gets to the time you want it go start or 3 6 9 12 hrs thats when it will start.

The Programme Dial goes 'ALL THE WAY AROUND' even beyond the Programme settings, that can't be right surley? & the Delay Button doesn't pop back flush with the surface of the Control panel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back