Hotpoint green flashing light ?????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone - I have a Hotpoint LTF11M132C dishwasher. It has stopped working. The power button is flashing green constantly. if I turn the power button off it comes back on every time after 2 seconds. It's also making a hissing. Noise like it's starting to fill but actually doesn't. Checked pipes, filter, water supply etc. Can someone please please point me in the right direction please??? Alan

Sponsored Links
I had something similar with my old one. If I remember correctly you need to turn it off and hold down the start button while ironing it on. Keep the start button held down for about 10 secs then it should go through a self clean cycle. If that doesn't work check the filters in the round drain area inside. If they become clogged it can cause this issue

Is there an H on the display, or a number 6. If there is, then it's a water inlet problem. Is there a filter in the inlet hose housing on the machine.

Hi no nothing on display only a number 1 and it won't change program. Possible a PCB or module failure I'm told

Sponsored Links
Interestingly enough, having flicked through your manual, the on/off button is also the reset button, but it doesn't tell you how to use it. On my mothers bosch dishwasher, you hold the power button down for 3 seconds, so try something like that, or as dapex suggests, switch it off at the socket, hold the power button down, and then switch it on again.

Hi - I have tried all of these to no avail. Unfortunately I've had to concede defeat and call Hotpoint. Thanks for all your help

Hi Alan
Did you find out what the problem was? I am having the same problem with my Hotpoint dishwasher....start button is flashing green and making a noise like it’s starting to fill but isn’t ...any help would be welcomed

Hi Susan,

I have the sane problem. Did you figure it out?

Hi Alan
Did you find out what the problem was? I am having the same problem with my Hotpoint dishwasher....start button is flashing green and making a noise like it’s starting to fill but isn’t ...any help would be welcomed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back