Hotpoint DF 61 dishwasher replace drainage hose?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, can anyone advise on how to replace the drainage outlet hose for a Hotpoint DF61 dishwasher? Got a hole in the old one but can't get it out of the back of the machine. It seems simple to detach but can't actually get inside. Do I need to take panels off? If so, how?

Any advice gratefully received!

Sponsored Links
Thank you Jadele. I have tried cutting out the section of the hose and then re-joining the two ends that I have using the 17mm connector and jubilee clips. The problem is that the hose is also 17mm and it is very, very difficult to push the hose over the the connector ends. I'm not sure if it is completely water tight. I can't find anything with the rubber collar that can be put over the two ends I've got. I'll take a photo of what I've done and post later when I'm home, any suggestions of how to improve would be very gratefully received!

Often the pump - and therefore the drain hose - is accessible with the machine on its side......have you tried that?
John :)

Sponsored Links
I haven't really as it looks pretty sealed up in the casing. Will give it a go though, thanks for the suggestion John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back