Hotpoint Dishwasher LTF1M132CUK Error code H

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
While the dishwasher is filling the program display will change from the numbered wash cycle to an H on the display and start beeping it will continue to fill and abort then pump out...any idea what might be causing this problem.

Sponsored Links
It looks to be a water inlet issue. Possibly the valve that lets water in has an issue.

From this manual:
http://docs.hotpoint.eu/_doc/F082914_LTF8B019UK_MANUAL.pdf

On Page 16:

The dishwasher does not take any
water in - Tap shut-off alarm
(beeps are heard and H appears for
some minutes on the display)
(the ON/OFF indicator light flashes and
number 6 appears on the display).

Causes:

There is no water in the mains supply.
• The water inlet hose is bent (see Installation).
• Turn on the tap and the appliance will start after a few minutes.
•The appliance lock has been activated because no action was taken when the beeps sounded. Switch off the machine using the ON/OFF button, turn on the tap and switch the machine back on after a few seconds by pressing the same button. Re-program the appliance and restart the wash cycle.

----

I also found a post supporting this diagnosis

https://www.northlondonappliancerep...with-error-code-h-on-hotpoint-dishwasher.html

"I have (had) the same problem. Fortunately I have hotpoint cover so called an engineer. He had never seen this code but took advice and decided it stood for H2O (water). He replaced a unit on the left hand side which has an impeller with a magnet in it and a little glass tube with 2 bits of metal. The magnet should open and close these 2 bits of metal indicating water flow."

------

Another site suggested that it could be connected with the thermostat and/or heater element. But the above course of action is what I would look at first.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back