Hotpoint FDW60 Dishwasher PCB

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I've got an FDW60 dishwasher which has stopped heating up the water. Before pulling the thing out and testing the heater element itself I checked the control module after reading an excellent post by kyle123uk. He mentions changing the black relay and a zener diode if you have heating issues.

However, looking at the back of the PCB there are burn marks on the four contacts that take/distribute (?) power (FST1 and FST2) and also the on the two contacts for the large blue capacitor (B81130 X2 MKP/SH 40/100/21/B). I presume this capacitor needs changing but can't find any online.

Any advice on how to proceed would be very much appreciated. Not sure if there's a similar part that can be used or whether it's better to use one of the ebay repair services for £25.00?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back