Hotpoint WMA10P

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi & happy new year
Can anyone advise me on how to remove and install the blue plastic Drum Paddle from a Hotpoint washing machine WMA10P? One fell off and the wife threw it away because she thought it was some packaging!

Looking at the remaining paddles it appears to be a Version 2 (all the holes at the top are the same size & it doesn't have 3 indents on the front edge)

Thanks

Sponsored Links
i think they clip in, but if it fell out, perhpas its clip has broken

I agree, that's why I wanted to remove one of the remaining paddles. I could then see if anything on the drum is broken (I believe there is a metal retaining lug).

Have you any idea how I unclip the remaining paddles?

:( no

:idea: order a new one, and clip it in, also look at existing one to see if anything looks broken off (ends)

Sponsored Links
I would look at the existing paddle, but I don't have it. As I said in the oriignal post my wife threw it away, thinking it was a piece of unwanted packaging. That is why I wanted to take one of the others off, so I could take a look and see if there was anything wrong with the drum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back