Hotpoint WMF740 Problem!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Newbie here and I need help with a problem. For reasons I won't go into I've been left without a washing machine for Christmas by a company called Glotech!
I had a fault with the door lock that they came out and 'fixed' two weeks ago, only for it to go again today! I have managed to fix the door lock but I removed the door rubber seal from the drum instead of from around the door! (Schoolboy error) I can't get the 'spring' that holds the rubber in place back on the drum. I can get it half way around but I need to take the front panel off to get it back on the bottom!
I have watched countless you tube clips but none are for my machine and are all different! Does anyone know how I can get the front panel off the machine? I have removed the top but the control fascia won't budge as the soap tray removes but leaves a white plastic 'casing' also I have removed two screws at the bottom of the front panel but they have done nothing!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you
Paul

Sponsored Links
Once the lid is off remove the two screws round the dispenser. Then the two screws on the top of the consol panel. Then the consol panel unclips. Under the consol panel in the top of the front panel is two more screws. Then once you took of the bottom ones the front panel lifts off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back