House Prices, am I bovvered?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I just completed a Condo in Manhattan and in spite of the so called down trend the aparment went for over $12 million US dollars. Look up Condos in Manhattan NY

I was offered over 1.5 million US dollars for my house and respectfully declined the offer even though I would have turned a decent profit

The ones who got murdered where the morons who saw Television shows on quick made money on buying and selling houses and the fools fell for the non fixed mortgage rate and when the market cooled down the interest rates sky rocketed and the dummies /greedy were left holding the bag.

One bloke bought a house right next door to me he has only 3 bed rooms and 1 bathroom and paid 6 times what I paid and he will never recoup his investment.

The person who sold him the house bought it sold it 9 months after he bought it and turned a $470,000 profit.

The original seller was an old couple who sold it cheap the buyer was from India and he held the property for 9 months, sold it and then moved to another locality with cash in hand.

People need housing and the less housing and the more folks entering the country will guarantee more will be built.

The key is NOT to get involved in low income housing as the governments get involved and dictate prices

High end high priced housing is the money maker as the government wont make the contractors put set aside housing on private money invested

Eh, presume you're talking about datasets?
no, there was a German thing that you could build copies of dbs in, and build reports in. The called the "copies" "Universes" though strangely there could be more than one :confused: I expect the name will come to me. A late 1990s or Naughties thing.

Eh, presume you're talking about datasets?
no, there was a German thing that you could build copies of dbs in, and build reports in. The called the "copies" "Universes" though strangely there could be more than one :confused: I expect the name will come to me. A late 1990s or Naughties thing.

Well, don't strain yourself, I'm no DB/2 expert

I was rather fond of Pascal at school
Wasn't that the French lass from 'Mind your Language'? I was rather fond of her myself!

Francoise Pascal
171943.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back