how accurate is TV? / TV as a teaching medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing what you can find out on Google!

Ive been interested in bomb technology since i was 12 years old, when we saw the bomb tests in the papers

****es me off when people try and diminish your knowledge by accusing you of 'googling it'. Does it ever occur to brainless ****s like you I might actually be better educated and better informed than you and actually know this stuff in my head, merely because im better read than you, or been following a subject for decades.

Ive worked in and followed technology for more than 50 years, probably long before you were born. I was working in the fledgling IT industry in the 1970's well before the internet, and was up to date with technology then.

Just because your an ignorant uneducated **** thats never read a book doesnt mean we all are. Ive had subscriptions to New Scientist, Nature, and Scientific American since is was in my 20's, and ive read more books and papers on cosmology and particle physics than you ever be able to wade through with your second rate education and third rate brain.

Now **** off and go and post o na forum more suitable to your intellect, such as here , you offensive little prick.

Sponsored Links
You're an idiot....I am educated, I just dont try and make myself look like an expert in everything thats posted on here.

You come on here and call me a t**t, ignorant and uneducated........you need to look at yourself before you look at others.

Ive never claimed to be an expert on everything, but i do know a lot about a lot of subjects, and im quite happy to post what i know, thats what this is, its a forum for posting knowledge and opinions. I never insulted you, and yet you insinuate im a fake.

well **** off, ****, like i said, your lack of knowledge and petty jealousy are both subjects that need professional help.

And for your information, the idea of the House Bomb was first mooted in New Scientist magazine in the late 1980's.

Ive never claimed to be an expert on everything, but i do know a lot about a lot of subjects, and im quite happy to post what i know, thats what this is, its a forum for posting knowledge and opinions. I never insulted you, and yet you insinuate im a fake

I know a lot on many subjects subjects myself, although insulting people is not one of them.

You called me uneductated, a t**t, brainless etc etc......

Your vast knowledge of everything and nothing is doing harm to your memory......read your post back to yourself them tell me you never insulted me!

Sponsored Links
i insulted you, because YOU insulted me first. Ill give it back if you start it. if you dont like it back, then dont give it. Before your unsolicited insult, this was a perfectly reasonable discussion.

Trolls like you we dont need......................

Ignorant idiots like you we definately dont need. Why dont you go back to your pepipoo forums and insult people on there.

Snico make up your mind, you just accused me of flashing my knowledge and claiming to be an expert.

You need more practice at this debating lark, i think..........

make up your mind, you just accused me of flashing my knowledge and claiming to be an expert.

You need more practice at this debating lark, i think..........

I did accuse of you being an expert and flashing your Googling skills, no practise needed at anything. Just dont come on here and insult me

Your wasting my time now to be honest

umm,Snico your insult is the origin of this entire page, your the time waster........

A free vote on scrapping the hunting ban will go ahead despite opposition from many Lib Dem MPs, it emerged last night.

Cabinet agreed the move despite concerns it could split the party, with ministers divided.

Lib Dem Transport Minister Norman Baker campaigned for the 2005 ban while his colleague Nick Harvey, now Armed Forces Minister, opposed it.

In a separate sign of the new Government's intentions, Agriculture Minister Jim Paice will be responsible for hunting and shooting - the first time country sports have had a dedicated minister for decades.

Any move to scrap the hunting ban, a Tory manifesto pledge, is likely to be delayed for at least a year as ministers are anxious foxhunting is not portrayed as a priority during the economic crisis.

A delay would disappoint hunt supporters, many of whom campaigned for a Tory victory hoping the ban would be lifted in time for this year's season, which starts in the autumn.

Daily Mail

This page should be made into a sticky.......

How to make an abject t**t of yourself.

:rolleyes:

the reason for the large masses in the original bomb was that the uranium was only enriched to between 50% and 80%.. so it needed more of it to be squished into a critical mass..

plutonium bombs like the fat man need a new initiator every 6 months which means dismantling it and replacing the boron / polonium shell at the very center.

i doubt very much that your drainpipe / gravity bomb would detonate effectively as the speed at which the 2 parts came together means it would fission before they even met.
you need the speed from the explosive propulsion to get enough of the masses together to get a good yield.
although using inertia of a dropped bomb when it hits the ground might work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back