How can i make undercoat thicker???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a tin of crown undercoat which i thinned out a bit last time i used it, Is there anything i can add to it to make it thicker?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Pour in a roller tray and leave outside for a while making sure it doesnt get a chance to skin over.

Sponsored Links
add some driers too it, be carefull though, it 'll go like cream cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssseeeee; lol

price it right! said:
add some driers too it, be carefull though, it 'll go like cream cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssseeeee; lol

That will make it thinner...then...very thick...very quickly! :evil:

Nice for the crocodile skin effect...

yup, good for areas u want a very quick drying time, but as i said be very careful, it has its uses.

ideally but a new tin, or only buy smaller tins,make sure u clean the lids of u tins and wipe off exess from the top of the tin so the lid gets a flush fit ready for storage,

if u follow the guidlines for the use of driers and apply these to brush painting then ull be fine, as zampa hints at, it depends on what u are using it for.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back