How do I get inhibitor into my radiator?

When I switch on the hot water only, the central heating started switching on. I changed the Drayton programmer, but the problem remained. The system has Mid-positioned valve (W M H), which is on 'H'. Any suggestions welcome. Thank you!

Sponsored Links

heres one i made earlier

Did one of your CC/CCC star pupils make that up for you Kirk?? That'd be a challenge for any Milkman!!!

Well, if it's good enough for that well known star of stage, screen and Youtube, I'm sure it's good enough for the rest of us. You get to see his face in this one. Thought I'd seen this Heath Robinson invention somewhere else. :LOL:

Aye, there's only one 'A' Lister Plumber in the UK.....Eat your heart out Roger!!! Wigan's finest my mate Tomplum, he's a top bloke & loved by everyone.

When I switch on the hot water only, the central heating started switching on. I changed the Drayton programmer, but the problem remained. The system has Mid-positioned valve (W M H), which is on 'H'. Any suggestions welcome. Thank you!

Post up your own thread Taff, it'll be easier for the hard of thinking to read & help you............ ;)

Though it does sound like your mid-poss valve is knackered. But start your own thread & give us more details.
Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back