How do I hide internet cable entry point?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello.

I have this abomination in the corner of my living room.

Is there some sort of white VHS box sized container that I can attach to the wall to shove all this into and not take up too much floor real estate?

Thanks.

Attachments

• cables.jpg
    cables.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 70
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hello.

I have this abomination in the corner of my living room.

Is there some sort of white VHS box sized container that I can attach to the wall to shove all this into and not take up too much floor real estate?

Thanks.
this is what I hate with the rush to having BB connected up. The suppliers don't warn the home owner of how much kit is coming and how many power feeds is needed or suggest they need to think about where they want it installing (centre of house on first floor I 've found is most effective).

Last edited:
They did but I want a bigger housing to take more than just what was installed.

this is what I hate with the rush to having BB connected up. The suppliers don't warn the home owner of home owner on how much kit is coming and how many power feeds is needed or suggest they need to think about where they want it installing (centre of house on first floor I 've found is most effective).
I read online that installers are only required to put closest entry point and will not do any more unless they feel like it. I guess because more cabling = more cost (material and time). You are right centre of house on first floor is most logical.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back