HOW DO I UNLOCK DOOR ON INDESIT WG1030

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Any clues as to how I open the door from the inside.....
thanks anyone..............

Sponsored Links
I know! it keeps happening...as soon as my back's turned
they lock me in Damn kids! ....lol.. :D

Left that wide open didn't I, hook, line and sinker.... 1-0

No, but seriously I need to get the door open, there's no water in it, just turned the knob to the correct cycle and nothing...Checked fuses but noticed door locked still. I've had a go but not sure which way to force the latch, don't wanna break it.

If its an automatic interlock and there is a problem with the cicuit, which it sounds like, then I would phone the local repair centre for an Indesit engineer. Trying to force the lock may damage the mechanism.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for advice, but grabbed the bull by the horns and dived in there. Managed to open washer door. Switched the washer on turned the dial and BINGO!!!!!! my washing machines working again.....

Fingers crossed when it finishes...Anyway at least I know what it is and i'm gonna see if I can pick up a lock mechanism tomorrow just to be on the safe side.

thanks...................

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back