How do you find guilty or not ?

Sponsored Links
I don't need to ask !

Some on here will argue the point that the bullied lad has broken the law !
and he could have killed the smaller lad !!!!!!

That would be the bleating liberal left lunatics, who believe - by some twisted atheist communist satanic logic - that criminals deserve more rights than their victims.

Sponsored Links
I don't need to ask !

But the bully has learned a very important lesson in life. Namely, don't fck with the fat kid.

That said, how did he break the law? he used reasonable force to protect himself, end of.

The fat kid reacted the way many would under extreme pressure. We don't know if the bullying by the other kid happened on a daily basis or not. The bully got his just desserts. Had the fat kid killed him, I'm sure the video evidence would have been used to good effect by his defence lawyers to secure an absolute discharge. As alumni says, the bully has learn't a valuable life lesson, and that's that one day the victims will fight back. Hopefully this lesson will stay with the bully for a long while.

Equally disturbing was the fact that others just stood there watching. Not one of them intervened or commented.
I'll stick my neck out and suggest the twt taking the video was the bully's mate. He too needs 'a word'.
My take on it regarding the bystanders - they knew the little twt was a bully and didn't want to be next.

I hope the big lad now has plenty of new mates who now respect him as a decent kid.

I hope every kid thats being bullyed could see this and it would hopefully inspire them. i have taught my lad ( aged 9 ) to never back down and if someone hits him then he hits straight back he had to put this into practice a few weeks ago and he's had no further trouble since so anyone who trys to say i shouldnt of taught him to do that can go and whistle and are they happy to let their child have a miserable childhood because thats what would happen

How do you find guilty or not ?

so whose guilty !
Guilty of what?

The young one is guilty of saying he's not guilty, if you watch his footwork, he was on a mission knowingly being recorded showing off to the crowd.

being bullied to me ; Keep pricking someone with a pin, they will snap. That's what he did to the fat kid. The fat kid took it till he snapped.

I can do that, we all do.

Way to go the "larger lad".
Mine are taught not to start anything like this, but if it happens to report it first. The second occasion they have full permission to defend with as much force as needed.

I hope every kid thats being bullyed could see this and it would hopefully inspire them. i have taught my lad ( aged 9 ) to never back down and if someone hits him then he hits straight back he had to put this into practice a few weeks ago and he's had no further trouble since so anyone who trys to say i shouldnt of taught him to do that can go and whistle and are they happy to let their child have a miserable childhood because thats what would happen

Agree 110%

I taught my kids to hit back if hit and hit back fast and hard.

Sponsored Links
Back