how do you lads go about checking an air pressure switch.

Sponsored Links
Jam, I notice you post a lot of questions about repairing boilers in this forum.

However, an APS is a safety device which is part of the combustion chain.

As such its something that should only be worked on by somebody who is CORGI registered.

Giving advice here could encourage people with insufficient skills to have a go themselves and if any fatality occured could give rise to a legal claim against this website owner.

I dont know if you are CORGI registered. Obviously you should be if you are employed to work on boilers! If you are not then you should not be touching an APS or any other gas related parts.

If you are registered then ask the question in the combustion chamber part of this site where we will be happy to help you.

Tony

Agile well answered my friend,you worded that well ;)

Glad this site opened the cobustion chamber great idea hope all other rgi do the same before we do have a fatality :(

Sponsored Links
nickso you must be a newbi with not a lot of work out on the road i have seen the aftermath of idiots working on boilers talk to your corgi guy he will educate you... :LOL:

:LOL: ive seen some nightmares in my 21000+ jobs i have done but i dont tar everyone with the same brush.

my comment was more aimed at agiles sanctimonius clap trap.

Nickso 21000 , I thought you had been with the board more than 4 years :LOL: :LOL:

Glad this site opened the cobustion chamber great idea hope all other rgi do the same before we do have a fatality :(

How will denying someone the information they need to complete a job correctly and safely prevent a fatality?
The responsibility of the website thing is absolute junk, I mean think a little bit about it :rolleyes:

How will denying someone the information they need to complete a job correctly and safely prevent a fatality?
The responsibility of the website thing is absolute junk, I mean think a little bit about it :rolleyes:

but wait ollski, you are clearly a moron with no chance of doing anything safely if you are not a member of CORGI :rolleyes:

not only that, absolutely no one is bored of agiles carp everytime this type of thing appears.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back