How is air getting to my central heating pump

you would be better off spending that £470 on a new boiler,

i know you haven't got the budget, and you are trying to make it liveable, but at present the house wont be liveable without heating and hot water, so i would do without some niceties until later on. You also dont want to get it all looking nice then have to pull half of it apart again to install a new boiler, or find you have leaking pipework when the system gets pressurised and ruins all your new decor

to get you out of trouble get a cheap boiler with a couple year warranty, theres a few on the market vokera are are good budget boiler https://www.toolstation.com/vokera-...X8S6JwGkeN5N9mv6QiM2hySCCsl436ihoCA9cQAvD_BwE

Sponsored Links
Stop using the Auto mode...try the pump on fixed speed 1 to start with and if the temperature gradient across the boiler flow/return is excessive (greater than say 10 or 15 degrees) try speed 2.
You'd want a cast iron guarantee that powerflush will solve it....most powerflushing does little.
Follow the pumped circuit..you've probably got a check valve (anti gravity valve), these can block.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back