how many access codes can texecom panels accept?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
prob a silly question but can't find the answer on texecom site etc. I am looking to put a texecom system into my office where we have 30 employees, I need them each to have their own code. How many access codes can a texecom panel have? do the elite range take more?

many thanks in advance
Darren

Sponsored Links
The Texecom Veritas panels have either 2 or 8 codes depending on the model. One of these codes will be reserved for the engineer. The Texecom Elite 24 has 25 user codes including the engineer. The Elite 48 has 50 user codes so this is the smallest panel that can cope with your 30 employees each having their own code. Elite model numbers higher than 48 all have more than 50 user codes.

thank you so much for taking the time to reply, great to know, least there is a solution which is great, many thanks
Darren

Sponsored Links
their listing is wrong, i now see the info on the texecom site :) although i want the ricochet setup so prob the
Premier Elite 64-W, but on texecom it does not state how many user codes this can handle

brilliant, thank you again for taking the time on that, much appreciated.

all the best
Darren

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back